2020-04-07: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down on 2020-07-01. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep before that date.
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
The goal of CalendarDrawer is to become a useful general purpose .Net assembly for
drawing calendars. This assembly will be useful to programs that have the need to
draw calendars for a variety of purposes.
CalendarDrawer currently has the ability to draw two views which are:
- Week - A 5 or 7 day week with day titles above each column.
- Continuous - This is a view suitable for a project tracker program.
The features of this assembly are as follows:
- The assembly will make it easy for an application developer to add the ability to
draw a calendar in their application.
- The views will be drawn efficiently.
- The views will be aesthetic.
- Eventually colors and other aspects of the view will be customizable.
- The appropriate functions will exist so that an application developer can easily
draw the necessary content inside the view.
- Has an Windows Installer merge module project which uses
- This assembly is written in C# using Visual Studio 2005 and is running under Microsoft's
- All unit tests, and they will eventually be numerous, will be written and run via
- The main development script is an MSBuild project file.